Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the following issues facing our country. Before answering these questions, we ask that you provide the following information:
Our government has shown the world how it can fight over our differences but now it's time to show that we can work together. With some hard work, discussion, and debate, I'm confident we can make a strong investment in restoring the American people's faith in government and end the shutdown politics that serve no one.
Today, I want to hear from you. I think Washington can use more of your input on how to tackle these critical issues facing our country.
Please take just five minutes to complete my National Agenda Survey today.
Budget, Taxes, & the Economy
1. Do support reforms to entitlement spending to reduce the national debt?
2. Do you support reforming our nation's tax code to reduce the national debt?
3. Do you agree we should continue raising the debt ceiling in order to prevent the nation from going into default?
Technology & Media
4. Do you support legislation to incentivize cable companies to offer "a la carte" programming?
5. Do you support delaying the Obamacare individual mandate for at least one year?
6. Do you support the repeal of the medical device tax?
Energy & Environment
7. Do you support the building of the Keystone XL Pipeline to increase America's energy independence?
8. Do you believe members of Congress should try harder to find bi-partisan solutions to our nation's challenges?
9. Do you believe Congress is currently doing a good job in Washington?
Military & National Defense
10. Do you support blocking any further spending cuts to our defense budget?
11. What is your most reliable source for political news and information?
a. Cable News
b. Network News
12. How would you describe your political ideology?
a. Very Conservative
b. Somewhat Conservative
c. Moderate/Lean Conservative
d. Moderate/Lean Liberal
e. Somewhat Liberal
f. Very Liberal
Paid for by Country First PAC
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee